- Realistic questions (over 165 in total) represent BAK exam requirements very well.
- Multiple attempts per exam/5 month access period.
- Written in conjuction with Aviation Theory Centre (ATC) manuals.
- Automatic online marking through Avfacts "Exams-Online" system.
- Automatic critique showing weak areas.
- A step by step worked answer file for questions requiring calculation is displayed.
- Your own personal access code supplied.
- Study at home at your own speed.
- Excellent final check of your knowledge pre-BAK and PPL exams.
- Written to cover the CASA BAK syllabus.
- References to VFR (day) work booklet as in real BAK exam.
- The types of question you can expect in the real exam.
- Internet access required for marking to occur.
- Not compatible with Apple Macintosh Computers.
- Rob Avery is the largest producer of pilot training products in Australia.