Book of 7 x "CPL EXAMS" (1 for each CPL subject)
7 Practice Exams in Hard Copy Focused on the CASA CPL Syllabus & Examination.
The underpinning knowledge for each of the examinations presented can be found in the Aviation Theory Centre PPL/CPL Manuals. Which can be purchased from this website at theory books>PPL/CPL> ATC
- Realistic questions (over 235 in total) represent CASA exam requirements very well.
- Multiple attempts per exam/6 month access period.
- Written in conjuction with Aviation Theory Centre (ATC) manuals.
- Automatic online marking through Avfacts "Exams-Online" system.
- Automatic critique showing weak areas.
- A step by step worked answer file for questions requiring calculation is displayed.
- Your own personal access code supplied.
- Study at home at your own speed.
- The very best preparation prior to CASA exam.
- Written to CASA CPL syllabus.
- References to VFR (day) work booklet as in CASA exam.
- The types of question you can expect in the real exam.
- Internet access required for marking to occur.
- Not compatible with Apple Macintosh Computers.