Concorde RG25 Battery : LEAD ACID,SEALED 12V
BATTERY: LEAD ACID,SEALED,12V,
Concorde batteries are standard equipment in many production aircraft and are manufactured to provide optimum performance and battery life.
Description of Aircraft Battery:
Recombinant Gas - The RG® Series are low resistance, valve regulated lead acid (VRLA) batteries.
- Superior starting power
- Reliable essential power in the event of a generator failure
- Low impedance design
- Battery is constructed with non removable vent valves
- No addition of electrolyte or water ever required for this maintenance free aircraft battery.
- Aerobatic Batteries: This is a non spillable battery at any altitude or attitude
- Factory tested to assure airworthiness
- Shipped fully charged and ready to install
- AGM Battery: Manufactured with absorbed glass mat separators
- RG® Series batteries ship non-HAZMAT
NOTE: This aircraft battery is not designed or intended for turbine aircraft engine starting applications. Warranty coverage applies to reciprocating aircraft engine starting, and standby / essential power installations.
Specifications subject to change without notice.