If you aren’t satisfied with your item, you can return it within 30 days of purchase for return. We want you to have the best possible experience when purchasing from The Aviator Store. In most cases you may receive a full refund for the cost of the product. We may deny any request which we deem unreasonable.
We suggest you review our rights as a business and your rights as a consumer, and see the ACCC website: www.accc.gov.au/consumers/consumer-rights-guarantees/repair-replace-refund/.
How do I return an item?
Please do not return an item purchased online without reaching out to us first, otherwise this may result in lengthy delays. Best way is to email or call me in advance for an exchange or refund.
What can’t I return under this policy?
Please note the following items are excluded from this policy. Under no exceptions we do not accept change of mind returns or cancellations on these items or cancelled exam slots
- Airservices Australia Charts & Documents
- CASA Publications & Documents
- Jeppesen Airway Manual Services
- Jeppesen Electronic Charting Services & Nav Data Subscriptions
- Practice Exams
- Gift Vouchers, Credit Notes
- Product must be returned within 30 days of purchase.
- Proof of purchase must be provided. This is done by providing us with your valid order number.
- Your order number can be found on your order receipt emailed to you at time of purchase.
- Items must be returned in an acceptable condition to be eligible for the refund. Please ensure the item meets the following criteria:
- The item is undamaged and in a suitable condition for resale.
- The item packaging and tags have not been removed.
- The Item is not worn or washed.
- All the item’s parts and individual components have been returned. This includes all accessories and documentation provided by the manufacturer.
- Return tracking must be provided to us when you send the product. Please make sure you have signature upon delivery option.
- The product remains your responsibility until safely returned, we can’t take responsibility for your return if its lost in transit.
Return Shipping Charges
Shipping costs are non-refundable as we are unable to recover the shipping fees once the product has been delivered. However, if you received the wrong item, or it was delivered to you in a damaged or faulty state, we will reimburse you for the cost of return shipping.