This Noris Club School Compass contains a precision compass for drawing perfect circles or arcs. It has an obtuse angled safety needle so that you can steadily hold the compass in place while you draw.
- The compass is perfect for use in technical drawings and mathematical equations.
- It can draw a circle with a maximum size of 300 mm.
- It's 124 mm long.
- It has a durable construction to be long lasting.
- The obtuse and led safety needle will keep the compass in place.
- It comes with a handy lead box so you can replace your lead.
- The compass comes in a hard plastic case so you can store it with ease.